- Consumer Info
Sunday, July 14th – 5:00 PM
Welcome Reception & Dinner
Sunday, July 14th – 9:00 PM
MLTA PAC Trivia Event – CLICK HERE FOR INO
Monday, July 15th – 7:30 AM – 12:30 PM
MLTA Convention Program
David Townsend, MTP, NTP ALTA – “ALTA National Update”
Dan Elsea, President Brokerage, Real Estate One – “Michigan Housing Update and Trends in Michigan Real Estate”
Jeff Butler, Internationally respected speaker and consultant – “Multigenerational Management – The Ins and Outs of Managing 4 Generations in the Workplace”
Monday, July 15th – 5:00 PM – 11:00 PM
President’s Reception, Banquet & Afterglow
*A special VIP mystery guest will be joining us at banquet
Tuesday, July 16th – 8:00 AM – 10:00 AM
Grab ‘n Go Breakfast
If you are attending the MLTA Summer Convention at Grand Traverse Resort, the MLTA-PAC Committee would like to invite you to join us for Trivia Night immediately following the Welcome Reception and Dinner on July 14th.
1. Team Entry Fee—Minimum $100 contribution to the MLTA-PAC.
2. Teams should be 4-6 people. Teams are encouraged to form as soon as possible but you can also form a team at the convention.
3. Teams will be rewarded for raising funds for the MLTA-PAC beyond the minimum of $100. Teams will be rewarded a bonus card for each $250 they raise for the MLTA-PAC. These cards can be used to increase the team’s score by answering bonus questions during the trivia night competition.
4. Teams are encouraged to design team shirts/uniforms.
5. The questions will be from five different categories with scoring to be tabulated by a professional Trivia Night Host.
6. Some questions may be title related.
1. Best Team Shirt/Costume Award
2. Top Fundraising Team Award
3. Trivia Night Champion Team Award
HOW DO WE ENTER?
Email your team roster to Tim McDonnell at firstname.lastname@example.org and make your minimum $100 team contribution at the https://www.milta.org/about/pac/ or mail a check made payable to “MLTA-PAC” to the MLTA Office Attn: MLTA PAC Trivia Night. NOTE: The MLTA-PAC cannot accept corporate contributions, so all contributions must come from an individual. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR SUPPORTING THE PAC!